Our monthly auctions are held every first Sunday of the month at Dodge City. The full address is….
Dodge City, Yeovil Road, Halstock, Yeovil, BA22 9RR
The auctions will consist of all
• Poultry and waterfowl, chicks and ducklings, hatching and sitting eggs
• Feed and Pet Items
• Timber/building materials, tools, machinery/Implements, agricultural misc.
• Vintage bygones and collectables
• Fresh produce and plants
• Garden & household Items and all other deadstock/sundries
The fabulous “The Dorset Grill” will be on site serving an array of quality hot/cold food and drink!
The catalogue will be uploaded to the website in the week before the auction and will be updated daily after & finally on Saturday evening.
All entries need to be in place and penned by 8:30am and any changes/amendments need to be with us by 6pm on the evening before the auction & not on the morning of the auction!!!
For any information about buying or selling please contact Marek on 07809294390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! Alternatively please download an entry form and send it to us!
VIEWING ONLY ON THE MORNING OF THE AUCTION FROM 8AM PLEASE, WE ARE CLOSED THE REST OF THE MONTH!
We look forward to seeing you all there! 👍🏻😊🐓🚜
- All Vendors to make sure all livestock has bedding and water which is provided by Magpie Auctions and are secure in cages/boxes
- All Livestock to arrive to the auction and leave the auction in carriers or boxes! Strictly no livestock to leave the premises without a carrier/box! Boxes can be purchased from the registration desk if needed!
- All Livestock to be of age and large enough to go in cages provided by Magpie Auctions! If too small then they need to come in boxes to be sold in so they can be near heat if needed!
- All Livestock is to be handled by the vendor and purchaser only!